Cool Tattoo Design






Everybody wants to have a cool tattoo design. There have been so many boons to the craft in recent years, that the practice of tattooing has prospective artists turning from traditional paintings on canvas, to making average people their own personal Picasso. If there is one thing any person who is showing off a new tattoo wants to hear, it is, "Wow - that is a cool tattoo design!" I am pretty sure that a tattooist enjoys hearing that about his or her work as well!

The problem with attempting to find the coolest tattoo design, is that so many people want so many different designs. I actually went through the trouble of calling several tattoo shops in the city closest to me. The three most popular tattoo designs lately, tend to be flowers for women, and skulls for men. When it came to tattoos that both men and women are getting, celestial stars and tribal designs won over the others. Now, as I say this next bit, I truly mean no serious offense to the ladies who have gotten lower back tattoos, but, as I searched through the yellow pages and asked several tattooists my questions.